- Water Flow Control. An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 80GPH
- Ultra Quiet Design Come with 2 Nozzles (0.33in and 0.51in). High quality motor provides a quiet environment for you. Threaded fittings make it more stable. The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span and corrosion resistance
- Detachable and Cleanable. No need any tools to detach it, easy to separate, easy to clean.
- Suction Cup and 5.9Ft Power Cord. Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally
- Wide Application. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs
Details: The VicTsing submersible pump features compact, multifunctional, and detachable, perfect for aquarium, tabletop fountains, water garden and hydroponic systems.
Compact & Powerful
Compact design is great for space-saving on your tabletop fountain. The maximal flow rate can be up to 80 gallons per hour. Lift height can be up to 2.6ft.
Max Flow Rate: 80 GPH (300L/H)
H-Max (Lift Height): 2.6ft( 0.8m)
Power: 4 Watts
Voltage: 110 - 120 V @ 60Hz
Length of Power Cord:5.9ft(1.8m)
Dimension: 1.87in x 1.68in x 1.24in (47mm x 43mm x 30mm)
Water Pump x 1
8.5mm Nozzle x 1
13mm Nozzle x 1
1.Please use socket with stable voltage and keep the motor running within rated power to ensure long lifespan.
2. Prohibit no-load running. Put the pump into water first before connecting power supply. When changing water, please disconnect power supply. It would shorten its lifespan and lead to making loud noises when running in the air for long time.
3.Please clean it regularly in case of debris blockage, the pump would make noises if blocked by debris.
4.Please note if the water level, layout of the water tank match the bump power before purchasing. If the water is too little, motor power is too high, so as the water flow level, the swashing water would make loud noises. Different bump suits different water tank.
5.The maximum flow rate is 80GPH; there might be a plus-minus tolerance, Insufficient power and insufficient frequency would affect the flow rate.If connected with a water pipe, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH. If the water sprays out the container, the flow rate would also less than 80GPH.
6.Two different sizes nozzles are provided. If you use the smaller one, the maximum flow rate would less than 80GPH.