- HIGH ACCURACY AND FOUR MEASUREMENTS- Performance tested &certified accurate to±1% with display resolution of 0.1PSI for maximum accuracy. The digital tire pressure gauges allow four kinds of measurement ranges:0-255 PSI, 0-18 Bar, 0-1800 Kpa, 0-18 Kg/cm²
- DIGITAL BACKLIT READOUT- The air pressure gauge's digital back lit display makes reading at night much easier, with higher accuracy. The design of the gauge, coupled with its metal material makes for a rugged and durable structure for extended use.
- INCREASED SAFETY- Properly inflated tires provide better performance in all weather conditions, decreasing the likelihood of flats, explosions, and crashes; Increase your MPG and save money on fuel costs and tire wear
- VIABLE FOR ALL VEHICLES- The design of the tire inflator gun coupled with its volatile range of measurement allows for use in a wide variety of tire sizes for different types of vehicles; from Construction vehicles, Large trucks, SUVs and Cars to Motorcycles and Bicycles
- WARRANTY&SUPPORT- 30 days money-back guarantee for any reason, 18-month warranty for quality-related issues For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged product and receive a full refund for any reason.For 18 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a replacement or full refund
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Details: How to use
1. Connect the tool to the air source.
2. Remove the tire's cap.
3. Pulling the sleeve down then press onto the tire valve stem firmly and release the chuck sleeve once the chuck is attached. Ensure there is no air leaking.
4. Press the trigger down to inflate the tire. Press the round button to deflate the tire.
5.Once the pressure gauge reaches the desired pressure,remove the air chuck from the tire valve.
1.The tool needs an air source to inflate, it can not inflate by itself.
2.The LCD gauge is powered by 2 AAA batteries(not included)
a.To install or replace batteries, first peel back the rubber cover.
b.Then open the cap and insert batteries.
3.Press the triangle button to turn on power for the tool. In order to save the battery life that you can press the triangle for 3 seconds to turn it off.
4. When the tool is on, simply press triangle button to turn on the backlight. The backlight will automatically shut off in 15 seconds.
5. Press the right button to change the pressure unit.
While the tool is on and choose the desired unit, the chosen unit will be set as default for the following usage.
6.Four Different Units
Pressure range:0-255 PSI
Resolution: 0.1 PSI
Air hose :20.47 inches
Power: 2 AAA batteries(not included)