- NOISE BLOCKING: Reduce sound transmission through your bedroom, studio, apartment or exterior door. Constructed with the best soundproofing materials available: A triple layer of Polyester Wool, EPDM Rubber + Iron Powder and a waterproof PVC exterior.
- SAVE MONEY: Reducing heat loss through gaps around your door. Polyester Wool is a very effective thermal insulator.
- COMFORT: Stop drafts and wind noise in both the summer or winter.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Along the bottom, top or sides of your door. Includes adhesive Velcro strips.
- UNIVERSAL SIZING: Will fit doors up to 36 inch wide doors with 2.5 inch gaps. Can be adjusted for smaller gaps. Can be trimmed for narrower doors.
Details: Stop sound, drafts and heat loss with the Revitalizaire Door Pads. Constructed with Polyester Wool, Sound insulating Felt and PVC - the best available materials for both sound proofing AND thermal insulating. The felt consists of EPDM rubber + iron powder for maximum possible sound absorption. These are the same materials used in construction sites for noise barriers. The sound absorbing materials are also very effective for thermal insulation, so they can be used to reduce heat losses or stop drafts through exterior doors. These door pads can be easily installed along the bottom, top or sides of any door up to 36 inches wide and can seal gaps up to 2.5 inches. Each pad comes with a corresponding Velcro strip with an adhesive backing to stick to your door. The pads have a wide Velcro strip stitched to their back-sides that allow the pads to be adjust for any sized gap up to 2.5 inches. For doors less than 36 inches wide, they can be either be installed with an over-hang, or trimmed with scissors to match your door width. The majority of sound comes through gaps around the door, therefore sealing gaps is an economical alternative to more expensive full soundproofing options. If there are large gaps around the perimeter of your door, multiple pads can be used to complete a full seal.