- Voice Control:Works with Amazon Echo,Echo Dot,Amazon Tap and Google Home to manage your devices through Voice control.
- Widely Use:Sonoff Wifi Switch is widely applicable and can be applied to 97% household appliances and lamps, as long as the phone has network , users can remotely turn the connected home appliance on/off from anywhere at any time.
- Remote Control:Sonoff Switch transmits data to a cloud platform through the Wi-Fi Router, which enables you to remotely control the connected appliances, via free eWeLink App.You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play.The App eWeLink enables you to control your devices easily.
- Timing Function:Another feature available if to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off .It's simple,giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
- About Agoal:We provide 12-month warranty for quality-related issues and friendly customer service.Our goal is able to offer customer high-quality innovative products at low cost.
This device only support 2.4G WIFI router and 2/3/4G mobile network, it can not use 5G router.
Please do not exceed the maximum load current of 10A
Sonoff switch only use "eWeLink" free app, others cannot support.
Power supply: 90-250V AC
Security Mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Operating Temp: -20degree~70degree
Remote ON/OFF: Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
App Support: Free IOS and Android mobile App eWelink
Sync Status: Real time device status provided to App
Timing: Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
Share Control: Control your smart home together with your family
Scene: Turn on/off a gang of devices one tap
Smart Scene: Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
Network Support: Control electrical devices over Wi-Fi or 2/3/4G mobile network
Voice Control: Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa
How to install this device, please do as follow:
1. Switch off electricity source
2. Open the covers at both ends
3. Connect the two electricity source cables(Live and Neutral) to the ports with "IN" mark, one cable for one port, and there's no limitation for which port to connect
4. Connect the two appliances cables(Live and Neutral) to the two ports with "OUT" mark, one cable for one port, and there's no limitation for which port to connect make the cover install firmly
Welcome to visit the below link get more details of how to use it ,please find "SONOFF (RF) USER GUIDE":
Sonoff x 4
Screw x 16