Color: Egg Bites Blue
- Made from high quality food grade silicone and are FDA approved, durable and covered by our satisfied satisfied guarantee
- Multipurpose: 8 ¼ diameter, it fits perfectly in 5/6 qt or 8 qt instant pot, a great homemade accessory for your pressure cooker
- Multifunction: Tray and lid may be used in the freezer, tray may also be used in the microwave and the oven (up to 425 F) used for baking, for food storage or serving, or as a mold
- Easy to clean: Quick release, Hand wash recommended,Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup or just wash it in the tap running water.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed:100%Refund within 30 days and 6 months free replacement if quality problem such as damaged or not satisfied.
❤❤❤Satisfaction Guaranteed:100%Refund within 30 days and 6 months free replacement if quality problem such as damaged or not satisfied.
❤❤❤How to use a silicone egg bite molds to make egg bites without sous vide machine
You need to prepare:
❤· 4 Large Eggs
❤· 1.5 Cups Favorite Cheese
·❤ ¼Cup Heavy Cream
❤· ½ tsp. Salt
❤· Optional: Dash of Hot Sauce bacon
You need to do:
❤1.Put 1 cup of water in the bottom of your Instant Pot then put the trivet
❤2.Add the eggs, cheese, cream and salt to the blender and blend until smooth about 15 seconds.
❤3.Add a dash of hot sauce and blend for a few more seconds.
❤4.Divvy the egg mixture evenly into 7 portions molds. Cover the lid and place gently in the Instant Pot.
❤5.Place the cover on the Instant Pot and select "Steam" and set to 8 Minutes. Natural pressure release for 7 minutes and then quick release the rest.
❤6.Carefully remove the egg bites from the Instant Pot and let cool down for a few minutes.
Enjoy your food
❤Tips: 1, Put Bacon or cheese distribute into the bottom of silicone egg bites molds if you like.
❤ 2, Save and store them for any time in the next few days in the fridge. When you're ready to make them, just top them with your favorite toppings and put them under the broiler for a few minutes.