- CUSTOM DECAL CRAFTS: Customize t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, hats, and other apparel using this smooth craft professional-grade vinyl; seamlessly integrates with Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Expression machines
- COLORS: Includes 2 black and 2 white sheets, red, hot pink, orange red, yellow, purple, sky blue, lake bule, blue, green, and light grey
- EASY TO WEED & MACHINE WASHABLE: Made from high-quality polyurethane, our professional-grade vinyl allows you to create elaborate designs with clean edges that do not fade, crack, flake, or peel
- ECO FRIENDLY HEAT TRANSFERS: Quickly and easily apply the adhesive backed vinyl to fabric using a hot iron or heat press; our materials are SGS certified eco-friendly and are safe to wear
- WORRY FREE GUARANTEE: Vinyl sheets are provided in a durable long-term storage folio with usage and care instructions. Our heavy-duty vinyl sheets will stretch with the natural movement of your fabric and will retain adhesiveness even after 50 or more washes
Details: Application Instruction:
1.Pick you design.
2.Reverse the pattern and cut it onto the vinyl sheet with a craft cutter.
3.Weed out the excess to reveal the pattern.
4.Heat an iron on medium setting Pre-heat your iron to 160℃, NO STEAM
5.Warm the material on which the design is to be transferred.
6.Make sure there are no wrinkles on the material.
7.Place the design, glossy side up, on your cloth.
8.Use the iron with medium pressure on the pattern to transfer it to the garment.
9.Press for 10-15 seconds over the entire pattern and remove the iron.
10.Check the design, if any part of the design lifts or peels, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10s.
11.Cool peel off the backing and your garment is ready.
How to heat transfer?
Peeling method: Cool peeling
Transfer pressure: 20-30P(Above 0.2kgf/cm²)
1.These vinyl sheets are COLD PEEL
2.If you are having trouble, try turning the shirt 90 degrees and pressing again, this should eliminate problems from cold spots.
3.If you've already ruined one shirt, keep using it to experiment. Cut small pieces of heat transfer and try raising or lowering your temperature, or pressing longer or for less time.
4.Keep in mind that more is not necessarily better. Often when people have trouble they raise the temperature but that may be the wrong thing to do, sometimes you need to lower it.
5.Not suggest to make tiny pictures or thin lines(because if the picture you want leave the layer, it should be stick again by glue).