- Free for Life - Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! Sobetter HDTV Antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE.
- High Performing Slim Design - Slim, soft and lightweight so you can hide the slim digital indoor tv antenna behind your TV, lay it flat on the table or stick it high on a window (with durability against moisture and direct sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- Included Detachable Amplifier - Use the amplifier for the HDTV antenna's full 65+ mile range, or remove it for better reception of you live nearer to the TV broadcast tower.And 4k is ready for you.
- Long Cable and USB Power - The long coax cable makes it easy to place the antenna in the best reception spot in your home. An-te-nna can be powered either by an outlet or a TV's USB port.
- What You Receive: Antenna with integrated 13.2ft Coaxial Cable, Detachable Amplifier, USB Power Cable,, 3M Adhesive Mounting Stickers, instruction manual, 45-day full refund, and 12-month warranty with friendly customer service.
Details: Sobetter Digital Amplified HDTV Antenna 65+ Mile Range
Cut the cable and get access to HD programs forever including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms,kids and sports programs,etc. Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows,720p,1080i,1080p,4K|ATSC available.
Range: 65 miles with amplifier
Connectors: F Male,Voltage:5V
Power supply connector: USB
Before you buy, visit antennaweb or antennapoint check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 65+miles.
Easy to set tup
1) Connect to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital TV.
2) Place amplified antenna in an optimal position, usually window or on a wall.
3) Scan channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search' and you are ready to enjoy your best TV programs.
1) Sobetter indoor antenna with 13.2ft coax cable
2) USB power adapter with spare cable
3) Amplifier signal booster
4) Spare 3M sticker
If your Indoor TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2, Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to indoor antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3, Reposition the amplifier antenna in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
4, keep the indoor antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven,etc.
5, This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the antenna amplifier and try again.
Using the antenna Now and Cut the cable and get access to HD programs forever.