- CONNECT AND CHARGE - The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD can be connected to a Windows or Mac computer. The USB 2.0 port allows you to power the audio interface, and connect it to any PC.
- HIGH-RESOLUTION PREAMPS - The UMC204HD features 2 state-of-the-art MIDAS-designed mic preamplifiers with +48V phantom power. It provides up to 192 kHz track precision.
- 150 PLUG-INS - Included in the package are 150 instrument/effect plug-ins that can be downloaded at Behringer website. Plus, this compact audio interface has Tracktion, an easy-to-use Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). The Tracktion allows you to compose, record, edit, and mix your music.
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY - This 2x4 audio interface is compatible with most recording software such as Ableton Live, Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, and more.
- INCLUDES - Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface. Blucoil Audio Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Microphone Cable, Speakers and Pro Devices Cable, Black, 10 Feet. 5 Pack of Cable Ties.
Details: Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface is a nifty studio-in-a-box. It delivers a studio-grade 24-bit/192 kHz resolution and features 2 MIDAS-designed mic preamp. The combo inputs with MIDAS preamp allows you to plug in any mic-, line-, or instrument gear. The Direct Monitor Function provides zero latency input monitoring. Plus, the UMC204HD also has a +48V phantom power to let you record using a studio condenser microphone.
Also Comes WithBlucoil Audio 10 Feet Balanced XLR Cable
- Preamp (Input): 2 x MIDAS Design
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS combo (Mic/Line/Instrument)
- Input Level Attenuation: 2 x Pad Switch
- Input Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz (0/-3 dB)
- Output Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 43 kHz (0/+0.3 dB)
- Impedance: Mic in: 3 kOhm | Instrument in: 1 M Ohm
- Max Input Level: Mic: -4 dBu | Line: +20 dBu | Instrument: -3 dBu
- Max Output Level: +3 dBu
- Outputs: 1/4" Phones, 1/4" TRS (Main Line Out), RCA (Playback Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB, A-weighted
- MIDI I/O Type: 5-pin DIN; 1 in, 1 out
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
- Phantom Power: +48V, switchable
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.5 W
- Power Supply: USB connector
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.8 x 7.3 x 5.1"
- Weight: 0.6 kg / 1.4 lbs
The Blucoil Audio 10' Balanced XLR Cable is made with high-quality 3-Pin zinc-alloy connector, rugged metal connector casting, and oxygen free copper (OFC) cables. The cable features 24AWG wire cable gauge and 98% braided shield for EMI and RFI noise isolation. The XLR M to XLR F connects mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces, and recorders.Additional 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties to complete your bundle!