- ❶ High Speed Steel: high hardness, good wear resistance and durability.
- ❷ Surface Titanium Coated: Increase the HARDNESS of the drill bit, Strengthen heat dissipation, make bit more WEAR-RESISTING.
- ❸ Easy to Removal Chip: spiral grooves with an oxide coating for quick removal.
- ❹ High Quality: suitable for drilling holes in alloy steel, wood, nonferrous metal, cast iron and hard plastics.
- ❺ 50 Pcs & 5 Sizes: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, there are 10pcs of each size, total quantity is 50pcs.
Publisher: OUTDOOR ELETRONICS
Details: Twist Drill Bit is a tool that used to process holes in solid materials.
It's the most widely used tool in the hole machining tool,and named for the spiral shape of its fluted grooves.
Material: High Speed Steel 4241 (HSS4241)
Surface Treatment: Titanium Coated
Weight: 53 g
Application: metal, wood, plastic, PVC and other handicraft industry drilling, high precision, improve efficiency.
Working principle: the round hole of the workpiece is drilled through the rotary cutting of its relative fixed axis.
10 x 1.0mm Drill Bit
10 x 1.5mm Drill Bit
10 x 2.0mm Drill Bit
10 x 2.5mm Drill Bit
10 x 3.0mm Drill Bit
Total Quantity: 50pcs
How to Use Twist Drill Bits?
●Ensure the left and right cutting edges of the drill are symmetrical when drilling.
●Observe the uniformity of the spark while drilling, adjust the pressure in time, and pay attention to the cooling of the bit.
▲ Special Note：
● Mini twist drill bit can NOT be used in the impact drill.
● To avoid drill bit break, 1mm and 1.5mm bits should be used with pin vise.
● 2mm、2.5mm、3mm bits can be used with power drill, with low speed and low drilling pressure.
√Why Choose DRILLPRO
▶Good quality and reliable brand.
▶Within 90 days product quality is not completely satisfied, please CONTACT US, 100% refund.
▶24-hour feedback excellent customer service